Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Few Lines to Live Life By

Okay so my laziness has won me over once again and so I have decided to write a blog where the main subject has already been written by someone else. However these are no ordinary lines they are lines from one of the wisest smartest men on earth Gilligan off of the most life altering show Gilligan's Island. Here we go...

Skipper: You don't know anything about space.
Gilligan: I do know one thing. You take up more of it than I do.

Gilligan: Hiya, Professor. What are you doing?
Professor: I'm making notes for a book. It's to be a chronicle of our adventures on the island... I think it's a book people will want to buy, don't you?
Gilligan: Sure, I'll buy one. I'm dying to find out what happens to us.

Gilligan: Skipper, are you asleep?
Skipper: [sarcastically] Yes.
Gilligan: Oh, well when you wake up will you tell me if you've seen my rabbit's foot?

Oh Gilligan how wise you are, you're a role model to us all. :)

2 comments:

  1. wow your on a roll with this! Do I see a frequent blogger? lol. Thanks for the compliment on my sunset picture, but i am unsure of the matter of timing that you speak of that i just seem to know of. lol. And what a funny post, i love the first quote! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay brittany do we need to send you to an island??

    ReplyDelete